Thursday, September 12, 2013


Hi, My name is Pastor Glenn Henson.

Congratulations on your decision to be married! I  want to be your wedding  officiate.

Many folks are looking for something more meaningful than just a legal civil ceremony.  Beach weddings is a great way to reduce the stress and cost of your wedding ceremony.  If money is an issue for you right now, advice is coming to you from everywhere, and you feel the need to escape it all;  consider a beautiful beach wedding.

Your wedding ceremony can be held on the beautiful white sand beaches of Gulf Shores or Orange Beach Alabama. Or, in Fairhope on the eastern shore of Mobile Bay.

 I have been looking into the eyes of loving couples for more than 20 years, making their vows relevant and their wedding ceremonies memorable.  I will work with you to create a uniquely  special wedding ceremony that reflects your feelings and beliefs whether  Christian, Nondenominational, Interfaith, Civil, Commitment, Spiritual or a simple Vow  Renewal.

At Beach Dream Weddings every couple can expect to receive our  heartfelt commitment to create and perform an unforgettable wedding ceremony. 

Thanks for visiting my beach wedding blog and beach wedding website.  I invite you to give me a call anytime...251-504-0368.

Pastor Glenn, Your Minister On Call