Saturday, September 22, 2018

Pastor Glenn and His awesome Beach Dream Wedding team were wonderful.

Tropical Bliss Beach Dream Wedding of Rickey and Lakeisha
5.0/5.0 Quality of Service: 5.0  Responsiveness: 5.0  Professionalism: 5.0  Value: 5.0   Flexibility: 5.0

Rickey said... Reverend Glenn arranged everything just as we wanted. We had a small wedding on the beach with friends, family, and Jesus in attendance. In a word, perfect
Wedding: 09/22/2018

5.0/5.0
Quality of Service: 5.0  Responsiveness: 5.0  Professionalism: 5.0  Value: 5.0  Flexibility: 5.0

Lakeisha said... 
I just want to say that for as long as I can remember even as a little girl, I have always said that I wanted my wedding to be held on the beach. It has always been my dream wedding! Everything was beautiful and peaceful. Pastor Glenn and His awesome Beach Dream Wedding team were wonderful. They showed that they really do care about you and your special day. I couldn't have asked for a better place or better people for my beach dream wedding day.
Wedding date: 09/22/2018