Saturday, October 20, 2018

Munroe Family 10 Year Cancer Free Celebration
I am so thankful for God’s leading us to meet Pastor Glenn. I feel so honored to have met him and be blessed with our beautiful family photos. Let me go deeper.... 10 years and 6 months ago my husband and father of the 6 children he has given me went through the hardest time of our lives fighting cancer. A family we went to church with had a condo here in Orange Beach, Alabama. We fought... we conquered ... and are on the other side of it all! 

This year we thought we’d revisit Orange Beach. During our adventures, we came across Pastor Glenn. He noticed our family and offered us a family photography session while we were here! What an amazing experience. 

While getting chemo my husband was told IF HE survived he’d be sterile. We had 3 boys at the time... now we have added 3 beautiful girls to our family. Running into Pastor Glenn and having him capture our return to Orange Beach along with the addition to our family of our 3 precious little girls to celebrate my husband being cancer free for 10 years is the most amazing hug from heaven.

I know that this man, Pastor Glenn, is the real deal with a heart for people and a true blessing to all he meets!

Beach Dream Weddings, LLC Phone or Text 251-504-0368