Saturday, January 5, 2019

Alabama beach wedding of Eric and Theresa


Theresa Meents, married on 01/05/2019,  5.0 - Wonderful last minute wedding was a success!

Pastor Henson was so patient with me. We put together a wedding in a matter of a couple of days. Pastor Henson made me feel so relaxed and comfortable during the entire process. He even recommended a wonderful lady who did a phenomenal job of my hair and makeup as well as going above and beyond by putting together a bouquet with flowers I had purchased while I got dressed in her salon! The wedding was just what I always wanted, simple and sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Eric and Theresa!
Your beautiful photo gallery is ready!  Thank you for allowing me to share your special day and thank you for choosing beach dream weddings, LLC!  
Best wishes, Pastor Glenn Henson

Beach Dream Weddings, LLC Phone or Text 251-504-0368