Sunday, March 24, 2019

Beach Dream Wedding of Tyler and Taylor



 5.0 
My daughter’s wedding
Pastor Glenn is awesome! He made my daughter’s wedding day very special and really involved everyone. He was very efficient without making us feel rushed. His prayers and vows were very real and meaningful. Patricia, the photographer was just as wonderful! She was very attentive and made the most beautiful pictures! I am so happy with our experience with Pastor Glenn and Patricia! ❤️
I have included photos made on my phone, not by Patricia. Hers are much better!
Hello Tyler and Taylor!
Your beautiful photo gallery is ready!
Thank you for allowing me to share your special day and thank you for choosing beach dream weddings, LLC!  
Best wishes, Pastor Glenn Henson

Beach Dream Weddings, LLC
Phone or Text 251-504-0368