Sunday, July 14, 2019

The only way I can explain my experience with Beach Dream Weddings is perfection.

Courtney Comer married on 04/13/2019 WROTE...
"5.0 Absolutely perfect! The only way I can explain my experience with beach dream weddings LLC is perfection. I couldn’t have asked for a better set up. Pastor Glenn Henson and his photographer were absolutely amazing. I am forever grateful to them for their hard work and time. They made our day everything we wished it would be. A huge Thank you from the Heppners’."
Brandon Heppner married on 07/05/2019 wrote..."Quality of service: 5.0! It was the most relaxing planning ever. Pastor Glen and the photographers were just amazing. Once in a lifetime opportunity and they made it so easy for us!"



Beach Dream Weddings, LLC Phone or Text 251-504-0368

No comments:

Post a Comment