Sunday, July 14, 2019

I would 100% recommend Beach Dream Weddings for your special day!

Kristina Dunn, married on 07/12/2019 - wrote... "Quality of service: 5.0! I would 100% recommend this company for your special day! We traveled to Orange Beach for our special day, only to hear of TS Barry brewing in the Gulf. Pastor Glenn stayed in contact with me, monitoring the weather, and was extremely flexible with date, time, and location! We moved the time up and changed the location, and the weather ended up being PERFECT. They go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need and are very accommodating!! The photographer, Patti, did fantastic work and had my pictures to me the SAME night! I am thoroughly convinced that our day would’ve never been so PERFECT without this team!! Pastor Glenn even coordinated with the company for my benches, one less thing I needed to worry about. If you are looking for a dependable company to make your day as stress-free as possible, BOOK PASTOR GLENN!! Thank you, Pastor Glenn, Patti, and anyone behind the scenes for all of your hard work and dedication!! The Dunn’s"
Beach Dream Weddings, LLC Phone or Text 251-504-0368

No comments:

Post a Comment